Monday, July 02, 2012


 Well we made it through Monday again I hope everyone had a great weekend.  For my post today I want to show you some cards that a friend of mine and I made. When Wanda Plonk and I get together we always come up with some good ideas. From the start we decided that we were going to use only Stampin Up products and we almost did. Since we both got the new in colors cardstock and ink pad kit we decided to try them out along with the designer series paper called Floral District. Before we knew it five hours had passed but we came up with some pretty good designs.  I will list all the products that we used with each photo.



 Happy birthday Card:
Stamp set:  Betsy’s Blossoms
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Designer paper: Floral District
Ink: Rich Razzelberry, Gumball  Green, Summer Starfruit
Punches: Modern label, 2 ½ “circle punch



For this card we went outside the box so to speak. The chevron pattern was made with stamps from papertrey ink. I’m not sure but I think the birthday wishes might be retired.



Birthday Wishes Card:
Stamp Set: Quint-Essential Flower, Background chevronstripes: papertrey ink
Cardstock:  Primrose Petals, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White,
Ink Colors: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Primrose  Petal, Raspberry Ripple
Punches: Decorative label, 1 3/4” scallop circle, 1”, ¾”and ½” circle punch
The ribbon is ½” seam binding that we dyed using gumball green.  I came out really dark because we used the ink pad instead of using reinker.

I will post two more cards tomorrow, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

My Anniversary is almost here!!!!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Time clock