Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Today's card was made with a challenge in mind from over at Sunday Stamps challenge blog. I have a new stamp set that I'm using called Fine Feathers which will make a good masculine. First I punchd my ovals and stamped the feathers in black, theywere colored using  my markers and blender pen. For the largest oval I used a layer technique that I saw over at frenchies stamps which was also used on a previous card post. I think it makes an interesting focal point on the card.



 Supplies used:
 Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake,Old Olive,Very Vanilla and Black
 Markers: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, daffodil Delight
 Embossng folders: Fancy Fan and Square Lattice folders
 All  supplies are by Stampin Up
.

4 comments:

Hayley Kew said...

Lil I love this card! When I saw the new catalogue this set made it to my first order. Love your colour selection and the texture used. Happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon :)

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is so beautiful! That technique certainly makes the focal image pop!! I love how you have used this set, and the fabulous textures in this card :)

So glad you played with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

jjcreations said...

Oh I love this - I love feathers and you've worked them wonderfully into this sketch. The colours and texture add so much too. Thanks for playing at Sunday Stamps - hope to see you again.

Monica Hornof said...

Those feathers are simply divine! I love how you layered the middle one. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps :)

My Anniversary is almost here!!!!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Time clock