Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello Card

 Hello stampers it been a few days since I did a post and card so I though I would add one today. I have had this idea in my head for a few days but couldn't find time to sit down and make the card until today. The card sketch that I used is from Sunday Stamps blog and I had planned to post for this weeks challenge but didn't quite make the deadline.
  I am still stuck on the new in colors. I think its because of the new style of ink and the coverage that I get compared to the old ink. I used two different sizes of punches and stamped the design twice, once in color and one in black on vanilla card stock. Taking the colored circles I punched them out in different positions to create movement in the design of the card.
I think the card came out pretty good. Here is a list of supplies that I used for this card all are from Stampin Up unless otherwise listed. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will try to do another post tomorrow along with a card or two.

Stamp set:  Circle Circus
Card stock:  Black, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green,
  DSP:          Floral District
Punches:  1" circle, 3/4" circle
Ribbon:    1/8" organdy ribbon Lucky Limeade

No comments:

My Anniversary is almost here!!!!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Time clock