Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Monday cards

  Good evening everybody. I saw the cutest card today on a video by frenchiestamps she has some really neat cards and I loved to hear her demonstrate how it is done. I didn't have that stamp set she used so I had to improvise. I think mine came out pretty good so I might try it in different colors. It seems to work for any occasions.  My stamping goodies came in today so I will be having fun tomorrow. I can't wait to use the new Lacey and Lovely set I think it will look good in the new midnight muse color. I also got the Fine Feathers set which will make some nice masculine cards. The new Reason to Smile set is a great deal in the promotion this month for only five dollars with a fifty dollar order.

  Ok here are the cards that I made for today.I tried it with two different color mats and to me it is a big difference. I didn't have the same flowers but this works well for both. I will be back tomorrow and I hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

My Anniversary is almost here!!!!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Time clock