Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sketch Challenge

I can't believe that it's been so long since a added a post to my blog. I have really been busy changing my stamps around and moving them from the wall to my new Alex drawer that I got at Ikea.   I have done quite a few cards since my last post so I have plenty to show you.Can you believe it is already August! School has started back so the time is going to fly by especially in the afternoon. The next thing you know it will be getting dark early which I dread because the nights seem to be so long.
 I have still found some time to surf and look at some of the other blogs to see what kind of inspiration I could get.
 Checking Sunday Stamps blog I wanted to see what the challenge was going to be and submit a card. Halloween is coming up so I decided to use the cute stamps that I found at Michaels in the dollar bin.The background stamp is by Hero Arts. The embossing powder is by Zig and the punch I used is by EKSucess. I added the squiggly eyes to give it some movement. All the card stock was from Stampin Up. I think this one came out pretty good considering that I don't do many Halloween cards only for my grand kids to take to school. Anyway, I hope you like the card and I will post some more cards that I have made tomorrow.


4 comments:

Hayley Kew said...

What a fun Halloween Card. Love how you have one little character upside down, super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps, we hope to see you again soon :)

Tara Bourgoin said...

Oh, too cute! That little upside-down cutie is just too much! Love your Halloween card :) Thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps!

jjcreations said...

What an adorable Halloween card - which seems like a weird thing to say. I love the little guy who's hanging upside down. Thanks for playing along with us as Sunday Stamps - hope to see you again.

hollybeary creations said...

Hi.. Thanks for joining us at the Sunday Stamps.. You were a Top Pick! We'd like you to join us on Sunday Sept. 23rd as a Guest Designer.. Can you please send me an email stampingholly@hotmail.com so I can send you the info.

My Anniversary is almost here!!!!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Time clock