Saturday, April 23, 2011

First day back

I have been working on my blog for a while and I finally got it to look like I wanted, for now. I have been working on some Mother;s day cards and this is a quick one that came to me. I saw a card that used the ornament punch from STAMPIN' UP and glitter to add some bling. Well not try it with the heart punch.
To create the area to glitter just punch out the heart and on the backside use box tape to cover where you punched.Turn it back over to the front and sprinkle glitter over the sticky tape that is exposed. I used the stamp Wonderful Mother from the set Well Scripted. Then just mount it on crumb cake card stock and early espresso using STAMPIN' UP dimensionals,covered the front of the card with dotted swiss paper and added some lace that I got on clearance at  Hobby Lobby.This is a standard A2 card.
   I have several other cards that I have done for Mother's day  I will post the later. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

My Anniversary is almost here!!!!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Time clock