This year has been really busy so far. I'm still trying to get the hang of setting up this blog page but it is working out slooowly! I got a set of cards done for my sister and I finally finished a wedding album for a friend of mine. The album was done with acrylic covers that you can decorate any way you want. I used her wedding colors and some of the paper from her pages. When you stamp on acrylic the best ink to use is staz-on that way you know it will dry. I set up her first page with the wedding date and her new name so it would show through the cover .
She was really happy with my little project. Congrats Tina!