Tuesday, December 11, 2007

designer backgrounds


I saw an article today with some really neat backgrounds for Christmas. So this week I gonna play with the technique and other stamps to make different background papers. I know for my friends and family you are probably saying that "twin" has taken over again. One day my cards will sell and maybe I will write a book. Oh sorry I drifted off... I'm back now.
Anyway after you stamp the background use the same stamp(snowflake in this case) and stamp with watermark ink then emboss. It makes a great background for a scrapbook page or a card. Here is some paper that I made and later I will most the cards....but not today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

My Anniversary is almost here!!!!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Time clock