Thursday, July 05, 2012


  I didn’t get to post yesterday as planned we had a great fourth. So here are two more cards from me and Wanda. I can’t tell you how much fun we had doing these cards. I think maybe next time I will post the dimensions for the cards in case you would like to try it. If you don’t have a demonstrator feel free to use mine,Esther Boyle and she will gladly be able to help you.



For you card:
Stamp sets: Summer Silhouettes, Elements of Style
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals
Ink pads:  Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals,
Accessories:  3/8” printed brads, Vintage Wallpaper, 3/8” seam binding, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Apothecary Accents Framelits




For this card I thought about it and maybe it would look better with a pair of boots. What do you think?


Rain Boot care:
Stamp set: Bootiful Occasions
Cardstock: Cherry cobbler, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Designer Paper:  Twitterpated
Ink: Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Accessories:  2 way glue pen, clear embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

My Anniversary is almost here!!!!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Time clock